RATING SCALE FOR WORKSHOPS
★ Basic Course: Designed for participants who desire a basic understanding or knowledge of the topic or skills.
Participants will find the course basic/introductory.
★★ Intermediate Course: Participants assume a solid foundation and understanding of the topic and skills, and desire more advanced training. Participants will find this course moderately challenging.
★★★ Challenging Course: Presentation includes advanced skills and cutting edge techniques that assumes a thorough
understanding of the topic and consistency in ability to apply foundational skills and clinical reasoning.
Prerequisites may apply.
• Workshop choices are on a first-come, first-served basis, and are honored when full payment is received and processed.
• You will receive a confirmation e-mail with course schedule once payment is made in full.
• Certificates of Attendance with documented contact hours are awarded upon successful completion of selected courses, and can be used for C.E.U. verification and credits. These will be e-mailed to you by June 15, 2019.
• Participants will be required to sign a Release of Liability upon arrival and registration at STAAR.
• Workshops will be cancelled if less than 10 participants enroll by March 31, 2019.
• Dates, locations, instructors and/or costs are subject to change.
• Requests for refunds must be submitted via the CANCELLATION POLICY AND REFUND REQUEST FORM.
• STAAR refunds are not issued for late arrivals or absenteeism and are non-transferable.