Workshops are Intensive and designed for the serious practitioner. Workshops include live dogs (approx. 1 dog per 3-4 participants) so that learned skills and techniques can be directly and immediately implemented into practice. Classes are intimate, informal, and small to maximize learning (max 20 participants/class).
Online registration will be open shortly. Hard copy of the STAAR 2023 Registration is available for download.
Download the STAAR REGISTRATION
Workshop Rating Scale
★ Basic: Designed for participants who desire a basic understanding or knowledge of the topic or skills. Participants will find the course basic/introductory.
★ ★ Intermediate: Participants assume a solid foundation and understanding of the topic and skills, and desire more advanced training. Participants will find the course moderately challenging.
★ ★ ★ Advanced: Presentation includes advanced skills and cutting-edge techniques that assumes a thorough understanding of the topic and consistency in ability to apply foundational skills and clinical reasoning.
Admission exceptions are made by special permission based on review of applicant’s previous coursework and experience.
Workshop choices are on a first-come, first-served basis and honored once final payment is received.
Participant Responsibilities and Cancellation / Refund Policies
• Workshop choices are on a first-come, first-served basis, and are honored when full payment is received and processed.
• Participants receive a confirmation e-mail with course schedule once payment is made in full.
• Certificates of Attendance with documented contact hours are awarded upon successful completion of selected courses and can be used for C.E.U. verification and credits. These will be e-mailed to each Participant by December 1, 2023.
• Participants are required to sign a Release of Liability upon arrival and registration at STAAR.
• Workshops are cancelled if less than 10 participants enroll by August 31, 2023.
• Dates, locations, instructors and/or costs are subject to change.
• Requests for refunds must be submitted via the CANCELLATION POLICY AND REFUND REQUEST FORM (available at: staarconference.com/cancellation).
• STAAR refunds are not issued for late arrivals or absenteeism and are non-transferable.
Cancellation Policy and Refund Request
To request a refund, please complete and postmark this Workshop Cancellation Form by
August 15, 2023. Refunds issued as below excluding $50 processing fee. Cancellation refund is issued as follows:
Prior to June 1, 2023 (75% refund).
From June 1, 2023 to July 11, 2023 (50% refund).
From July 12, 2023 to August 15, 2023 (25% refund).
No refunds will be issued after August 15, 2023.